Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We're Still Here


Thought I'd shoot you a little update now that everything has been quiet for a while. The movie is already being shipped to various festivals around the world so we hope to have some news on this progress soon. In the meantime I've personally been focussing on other things including a couple of new scripts and little things I had been neglecting while finishing up 'Willa'.
 So everything I write these little updates I seem to want to have a "what's next"! And exactly what is next? Well your guess is actually as good as mine. I am new to the industry so I don't have the luxury of contacting my network to get the film out there. I'm hoping for festival attention and through that hopefully get some interest around our story, our wonderful cast and amazing director of photography. So that's about it really! So I'll keep you all posted on our 'attention scale'. So far, even without doing much we have managed to get some attention from different places so I am excited to see what's in store in the coming months. But now we wait and see. And though I know many of you out there are eager to see the final film it will be a while before it becomes available to anyone. I hope we can open in style at a festival in New York City so I'll keep believing in that and we shall see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment